Wednesday, March 22, 2006

STUPID AI!

Okay, I cleaned out my blog to make room for more interesting topics but after last night I feel I need to muck it up again with stupid AI stuff. First of all, I never wanted to watch this show ever again after the second season. However, Chad got the 360 so I had to go into the other room and Lost is always a rerun and Arrested Development got cancelled and AI is ALWAYS on. So I got sucked in by their clever marketing, bastards. Anyways, so far I've enjoyed this season, most of the singers are pretty unique and some of them are actually good. But after last night, I might have to stop watching (if I actually could). Here's my recap:

Mandisa: Meh. She's good, great even but I just don't think she's that extraordinary. I feel I can go to any Southern Baptist church and hear someone just as good. And she's never really great until she kicks into her power notes.

Bucky: He shouldve went home weeks ago. He's not good and his nervous eye blinking bugs me. He will probably go home tonight because it was painfully obvious that he has no range and there is nothing unique about him (not even his looks, he's a freakin twin!)

Paris: Okay, I loved Paris in the beginning and now I would rather have someone scream in my ear for an hour than listen to her. It seems that every week gets worse and more annoying, she's trying too hard to change her image when she would really think about singing.

Chris: This one really pisses me off. I like Chris's voice and I thought his Bon Jovi song and the fuel song were awesome. But now every week he sounds the same. This competition is supposed to be about showing your versatility which is why they have the themes and he just keeps rearranging everything to rock. And I'm sorry but i think this country has enough wannabe rockers (Creed, POD, Staind, etc...) I'm sick of it. And I'm sick of the judges kissing his ass. Everyone else they say needs to take more risks and quit playing it safe but when Chirs plays it safe week after week, they talk about roses and rainbows and how magically delicious he is. Bah. I'm done with him.

Katharine: I have a major girl crush on her. She's beautiful and she can sing. i like that she chooses good songs each week that show off her very polished vocal range. However, while I do love her, I'm a little annoyed with her supposed personality. She seems fake when she speaks and she's slipping into that Kellie Pickler ditz thing.

Taylor: Meh. He's different which I like and he has a good edgy smokey voice. But like Katharine, while I enjoy his singing his personality bugs me. And if he says "Hey" or "Yea" one more time.....I'll......yell at my TV! Take that!

Lisa: I dont really recall this performance or her for that matter. She's completely forgettable and will be gone soon.

Kevin: UGH. Please stop the madness. Gideon should be here instead of this kid and Kevin's new attitude is obnoxious I just want to box his ears. Dude, you're on Votefortheworst.com and that's why you keep advancing, you are not good.

Elliott: I love Elliott. He has an amazing voice but I wish he didnt look so uncomfortable up there. I think Barry Manilow really helped him with this and his performance seemed more from the heart and a little less robotic. (Rumor has it that Elliott will be going home tonight. :( Check out the predictions from dialidol.com which successfully predicted last week's bottom 3 http://dialidol.com/asp/predictions/Predictions.asp).

Kellie: KICK PICKLER! I hate this stupid bitch and her gnarly tooth protruding from her gums (look for it, it's there). I hate her stupid "I dont know nothin bout nothin" schtick and why do the stylists keep putting fake eyelashes on her, she cant even open her eyes. Her voice is ordinary and I feel that I could her someone like her in any kareoke bar in the country. But the judges LOVE her so I'm sure this stupid bitch will be on until the end.

Ace: He's so pretty and so average. I did enjoy his performance last night but i was distracted by the moon in the background. I was waiting for a werewolf to run up and maul poor Ace. He's safe this week unfortunately the pretty ones never last that long.

That's it. I hope Bucky goes home tonight and that DialIdol.com is wrong because Elliott deserves to be there over Bucky, Lisa, Kevin, Kellie and Ace. But we'll see, its up to America and they're mostly stupid.

I dont know what next week's theme is but I would LOVE to see them do a Prince night! I think Ace would really shine with that theme and Chris would be forced to think outside his pseudo-rocker box.

5 Comments:

At 12:50 PM, Blogger eingy said...

I totally noticed the gnarly tooth on Kellie. She's gonna eat your face! You better run!

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger eingy said...

I forgot to add that I'd really enjoy Prince night too.

Listening to Prince in the last few years, I feel like I can finally really get and appreciate his talent. He was waaaaay ahead of his time in the 80s.

 
At 3:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
[url=http://jdoibcks.com/qfbq/hunc.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://fbpdjszi.com/vbxp/tsjt.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 3:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
My homepage | Please visit

 
At 3:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
http://jdoibcks.com/qfbq/hunc.html | http://hjhrkhph.com/rlfo/vnrq.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home