Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I'm back! I was so busy reading everyone else's blogs that I forgot I had my own. However, since I rarely have anything to post about this will probably be the only 2008 entry and its not even that great so you should probably just stop reading now.

Concerts

Tomorrow night I will be attending my fourth Bon Jovi concert. I cannot believe that I've seen Bon Jovi that many times, I'm only 27. So because of this monumental occasion I started thinking about all of the concerts I've been to and the list is long and eclectic. I don't know if going to concerts is a big thing everywhere or just in Detroit but I want to know what concerts you all have been to (they cannot be half as embarrassing as some of mine.) Here it is for those of you who are interested. The only one that is in time order is the first one.

New Kids on the Block (I was 9)
Paula Abdul / Color Me Bad
Rod Stewart
Brooks & Dunn (During my country phase in the early 90s)
Aerosmith (3x)
Bon Jovi (4x)
NSYNC (3x)
Justin Timberlake (2x)
Backstreet Boys (2x)
Journey
98 Degrees
Tom Petty / Black Crowes
Limp Bizkit / Eminem
Dave Matthews Band (2x)
NIN / Queens of the Stone Age
The Decemberists (2x)
Prince
Barenaked Ladies (2x)
Janet Jackson
Death Cab for Cutie
Porcupine Tree
Sheryl Crow
Goo Goo Dolls
American Idol Tour (2x)
Harry Connick Jr.
Christina Aguilera
Mandy Moore

I think this may be it but it's really hard to remember. Oh, and I could've gone to the Madonna Blonde Ambition concert but my mom thought I was too young and refused to take me. Child Abuse!!! The only concert that I wish I could've gone to in the 80s is of course Michael Jackson.

1 Comments:

At 1:05 PM, Blogger Andre Alforque said...

Your list is eclectic for sure!

Unfortunately, I did not start attending concerts until late in life.

Frank Sinatra
Garbage (2x)
Lisa Loeb
the like (a bunch...)
The 88 (3x)
Rilo Kiley (2x)
Anna Nalick
Yo La Tengo
Ray Lamontagne
The Decemberists
Jenny Lewis and the Watson Twins
Tom Brousseau (3x - always opening for someone else)
Tom Russell

and of course the random artists playing at bars that friends want to go (2x or 3x)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home